The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, May 27, 2005
Despite my father's strenuous efforts to ruin my birthday, I've been doing really good. My mom woke up early to make me seaweed soup (a Korean tradition that somehow made its way into my psyche) and she and my brother got me some beautiful cards.
Later today my cousins take me out for a celebratory dinner, the production crew is buying my cake as we speak, and I'm feeling extra giddy!
Last night I was super pissed at the world, but Long Bridge people soothed me as the night went on. Finally the cup of hot cocoa they handed to me as a surprise warmed me insides and my soul. I left much calmer than I came in.
And today I find this!
9:19 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home