The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, April 22, 2005
Sometimes I love the fact that I'm a flame to the moths that are gay men. Or, the moth central to the flamers, I suppose.
But other days, I get FED UP with them. Why the drama, darlings?
The boys who send me on assignments got SOOOOOOO bitchy after I didn't jump up and down when they expected me to do so.
other boys think they're going to be happy after judging me and turning around to play the hypocrite card.
still other beautiful ones can't seem to trust me when I tell them, yes, like the L'Oreal girls, they're worth it. *mmmf!*
Hmm... I need a mocha/crack break.
10:41 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home