The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Have you ever worked with someone and gotten the feeling you know them from somewhere else and you just can't place it? It drove you a little crazy right?
So the other night, I get the feeling I've seen Carlos somewhere before and I'm staring enough that he's giving me the "should I be punching my secret button to send in the rottweilers" look. I deserve it.
Today I remember my good friend IMDB, and lo and behold, Carlos is none other than the "hairy cojones" man from the movie Speed.
Maybe this is just an LA thing, but jeez. I'm making some radical connections, don't you think?
*in my heart, i realize this is thin, but it FEELS like I'm in the know.*
P.S. Working 4 jobs is a mother.
11:27 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
1 Comments:
when did you get FOUR jobs, woman?? how are you supposed to cut all those ties and go teach english with me if you're working more than one job?!
-linda
Post a Comment
<< Home