The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, April 28, 2005
As in the vein of the Ronnie/Jessie mystery- I have once again become befuddled regarding the sexuality of two men I have encountered!
I'm either wigging on my gaydar, or some people are just living in fucking denial.
I can't reveal my new confusion, cause word will get around. But I really thought Hobbit was gay! How does such an effeminate boy/man with pirate earrings and soft hands NOT be bumping groomed uglies with another of the same? HE LISPS, people.
*grumble*
On top of which, gruff Mr.Clean? I expected 2.5 kids and maybe some light domestic disturbance on Superbowl Sunday and Christmas (cause the holidays on rough on straight men.) And so, when a total HOttie McHOtster sauntered in, I swooned and made googly eyes before the lighter Mr.T came and kissed his apparent twinkie. WTF, mate? I couldn't help but think, damn that's a hot couple. Hell, anyone would be a hot couple with that boytoy. Even CarrotTop. I kid you not.
I need a check up, I think.
When men I think are str8 turn out to be homer-sexuals, I shrug and go "less for me." But men I *ding ding ding* as ballplayers? I refuse to let that gut instinct go. Jessie and Hobbit are gay. Maybe even seeing each other clandescently.
Er, I hope not. They don't make a hot couple.
4:59 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home