The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Things you probably didn't know...
1. I love the movie Broken Blossoms. If only for the "Chinky" scene.
2. For 3 years, I let my roommate cut my hair.
3. I cook the best fried Spam. (Okay, even I didn't know that, until my friend declared it so.)
4. I'm sentimental. (To hide the vulnerability, I mostly yell or sneer. I did both to Frankie when he tried to get nostalgic on me.)
5. In grade school, I made up movie plots and acted them out in the bathroom mirror. My favorite part was creating the poster shot.
6. Closets are therapeutic to me.
7. Onions are evil.
8. Cockroaches are evil.
9. Carrot Top is evil.
10. I'm evil.
8:58 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home