The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Sunday, March 06, 2005  
A poem for James' Birthday Bash:

23 kids came bowling
23 kids made my ears ring

Passing out cake, pizza, and chips
Juice, water, and kicks (not actually)

I went directly after to get my tubes tied
Sat down in my room and cried

"Never again" I shouted with defiance
James backed away in compliance

The kids, once cute, turned ghoulish
The idea of mine felt foolish

My phone blew up with calls from tots
Who, for my brother, had the hots

I felt drowned in prepubescent drama
I didn't feel ashamed calling "Mama.."

Lil Izzy brought Napoleon Dynamite
Which we agreed was hella tight

Then I glanced the goofy grins
From the tiny mens

And saw the glow from his eyes
as James nodded "Nice."

And in the end, I knew it
The party was a giant hit.

2:29 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.