The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, March 25, 2005
Once in awhile, I haven't logged in so long, I forget my password. Then I feel all rejected.
Anyway, I love people!
I've been sick twice over this week and it's not been fun, body-wise. And Christina, I feel so much for you since I know exactly what you've been fighting!
But people are lovely. I started working for Cho/Taussig- Margaret Cho's production company. I work for Miss Cho now!
My first day- I met La Diva Cho, her publicist who adores Coke memorabilia, and the people from LA Times who were there for her photo shoot and interview. I also received my Assasin Tour tshirt for free. I wore it around the house, covering it in snot immediately. Also, Ms. Taussig covered our lovely Mediterranean lunch with Keri and my good buddy Frankie. SO FUN. (except trampling through rainwater and sand blasts after wasn't so much)
Then my second day, we ate soul food and I got the Korean version of "I'm the One That I Want" for my mama. She's reading it now and she's giggling at Margaret's escapades.
Now, Grace and Randy are driving down to LA for a Japanese concert and I get to go AND I get Grace's guitar to learn!!
People fucking ROCK.
Also, I'd like to add one of my new favorite words into the mix: fucktard. I like saying it when I'm angry.
FUCKTARD.
12:05 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home