The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
More stuff you don't know:
1. I collect two dollar bills. (They're magic.)
2. A former aunt stole my college fund.
3. Recovered pyro/klepto/nympho. (Just kidding on the nympho. Whether that means I'm not to begin with, or I just haven't recovered, I leave to your judgement.)
4. Daniel in third grade busted my lip when we played tetherball. We're talking full on blood drip.
5. I used to read Archie comics like they were keys to a gold mine.
6. I know the secrets to efficient overeating.
7. I hate ginger and I insist on pretending to like it.
8. My dad had me convinced for years that I was a legal princess of the state of Hawaii.
9. My cousin tried to kill me softly. And also forced me to use the overly pompous pronounciation of "Hawaii."
10. I love children's books.
And for the people who hate hearing about me (but somehow find their way onto my blog), top eats around my place:
1. Urth Cafe. A little hipster, yeah, but cheap, delish, and hopefully I'll fall into Jake's lap one day.
2. Blowfish Sushi to Die For. Um, japanime on flat screens?? Yes, please!
3. East Indian Grill. The owner hands me free rice pudding when I clean myself up. And cashew curry....
4. Palms. The best pad thai I've ever passed through my lips and a Elvis loving, karoake singing staff!
5. ABC Dim Sum. A dragon took my water. I still remember the food, even with that shocker.
More to come!
11:41 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home