The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, March 17, 2005  
Just so you all know-

I'm putting a temporary kibosh on the you-know-what connection. (If you have no clue, then skip this entry)

I decided that there is another time and place somewhere and I'm not pushy enough to pursue this particular route.

#1 Yes, he's hot and really HOT. (two different things, cause one is physical and the other is for the whole being) But I'm not in the right place to be chasing someone that worthy. I want to waste my time with lesser gods.

#2 I'm busy juggling other shit. It's not fair to beautiful one that I be so distracted.

#3 The internet gods are against me, and I get the feeling that Gorgeous understands.

#4 I'm afraid of Americans. Oh wait. That's David Bowie & Trent Reznor.

#5 I don't need a reason. And it's certainly nothing to do with the Delta boy on the horizon. I swear. *bites finger*

So, when and if I decide to pick up where I left off, I'll let you all know. Until then, I will pretend I had the steamiest affair with le artiste, like something out of a French film. But cleaner.

5:39 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.