The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, March 10, 2005
I just read the transcripts for the entire first season of Undeclared.
You know that show from the creator of Freaks and Geeks, about college life, freshman year?
It rings so richer when looking back on my own first year. Not that my first year was like that season, but the whole college span is boxed in there, somehow.
And, it's like an old boyfriend that you lost along the way, that you suddenly ran across old photographs of, and you remember and wonder what happened there? That's what it's like reading the scripts for the cancelled Undeclared. So many plots unfinished, questions unanswered, and potential lost.
I got sad reading the final script, knowing that I would never really know what the next story would have been.
Then I shut off the computer and went to bed, dreaming of sugarplum fairies.
3:51 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home