The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Friends and lovers: It's done.
I mailed it in today at a whopping 3.8 lbs. The postal lady asked me if I wrote it, and I confirmed. She remarked "Wow." I felt elated.
It was worth spending my nights frantically searching in my brain to be clever, memorable, wise, and charming.
My body is thrown into a wack, as it always is during deadline. I have been completely awful to people, but in the interest of a project that hopefully warrants my indiscretions.
I'm exhausted in every sense of the word. You can go look at your leisure, but I don't want to log into Scriptbuddy for at least a month.
I'm going to go eat sex or have chocolate. Bye.
5:45 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home