The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, February 23, 2005  
You know that jolt of feeling you get from an "not-quite-done-with" ex? Everytime someone mentions his name, or gives you a deja vu? And your brain begins to access all this thoughts at lightning quick speed?

"FUCK! what? God, I can't take this right now... Well, maybe I should- healing process. Mmph, gotta reject all information that pertains to success, new loves, or happiness in any shape or form. Ew, what was THAT all about? Glad I don't have to deal with that, at least. I'm hot, unlucky bastard. Wait- what was that?"

And then when you realize there is actually some news that can floor you and make all the comments halt- Things that might be huge (like engagements) or devastating (like funerals).

Today I received some flooring. None of which makes me regret my decision, but helps me realize how forgiving I really became to extend fervent well wishes to recovery. (No, he's not sick.)

Karma is a bitch, people. Do what's right.

10:37 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.