The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Phoebe: I may play the fool at times, but I’m a little more than a pretty blond girl with an ass that won’t quit.
Look I get it. I know I come off a certain way that leads people to think of me as a child.
And it's not like I'm hurt because I'd rather be thought of as a child than a snob or a bore or something. But when people I care about can't seem to move past this mental prejudice of me, that's painful.
Don't ever fucking niche me. I've made it so far on my own and I've done a bang up job, but I've done it. So before you make your judgements on me, please think about what I'd feel and how accurate you're being.
That's all.
12:02 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home