The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Mulan Rouge- I hate you I love you I hate you I love you I hate you !
I can't sleep, I can't breathe, I can't eat.
I'm THISCLOSE to stalking *deleted*.
Why did you ever show me a creature so beautiful and perfect that I can't function??
I can't think of how I'll be worthy, and so I sigh and wait for God to interfere in my behalf. But I don't know if I deserve such a lovely man.
Like I already said, he could really make me miserable. I want that.
8:19 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home