The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, February 18, 2005
Laptop shopping has become a giant smorgasbord of sticky.
Everyone has their own advice and warnings, mostly contradictory to each other. As soon as I decide on one thing, someone chimes in on my mistake.
A thousand dollars or two of graduation money is nothing to throw around. I'm scared.
I need a laptop ASAP, but I'm getting cold feet.
And hell's bells, I wish I didn't have girly opinions: the white iBook is so pretty, the G5 is coming soon (5 is my favorite number), and I could WRITE on tablet PCs.
There are times when a certain someone would have been awfully useful in helping me find my Madison. (what my laptop will be named eventually)
*HUSH- saying something like that is sacriligeous!*
7:05 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home