The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, February 07, 2005
I saw Closer last night- I feel that movie in my gut. In my groin. In my fingertips. In my eyes, my toes, my throat. It's what I am and what I'm not.
I bought the Patrick Marber play at Samuel French today. I devoured it as quickly as I could drive home again. I'm obsessed.
Most lingering line: "That's the spirit! Thank you. Thank you for your honesty. Now, fuck off and die. You fucked up slag."
Best line omitted in the film: "Do you ever have an original thought in your head?"
2:34 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home