The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, January 07, 2005
Now that Brad and Jen are over, my already full cup of cynicism regarding marriage and happily ever after doth overflow.
Not that I expected Jen to last. What is her appeal??
And as much as I want to gloat and grin as the thought of a single Brad Pitt, it still makes me sad.
Much like Jake's heartbreak over Kirsten.
Undeserving females, who somehow get more press, manage to fuck it up with their near perfect hottie men.
I can be as undeserving as much as the next gal, people.
11:32 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home