The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, January 21, 2005
My annoyance level at people is getting dangerously high.
The other day at James' swim practice, a girl was playing a game on her cell phone that emitted sickly bells every time she scored and nothing could have been more poison to my ears. I tried to glare her down (she faced the other way), dry hack/cough my point across (no response), and grumbled only slightly under my breath about rudeness in public venues with chirpy Asian behavior. I even jammed my Ipod earphones in to prevent sound travel (Alas! My Ipod was charging at home.) Finally, I came up with a viable solution. I took my knitting needles and began to tap them loudly against the tiles.
I didn't stop until my brother finished his lesson and I strode home smiling.
8:21 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home