The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, January 09, 2005
I despise violent irony.
I was hoping that I wouldn't end up back exactly where I am now. But that's my mistake. It's time to retreat back into my safe and sheltered island of emotion, where nobody can fuck with my mind.
^
[ ]
_ [ ]_ _
_ { } { { }
{ }{ } { { }
{
Yeah, I'm so upset that i'm actually trying to draw with keyboard symbols. I had a whole sketch done on my desk with more graphic wrath, but I'm too tired to purge that here. Enjoy the bird, instead.
9:11 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home