The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, January 27, 2005  
Everyone's gotta have a game plan, right? otherwise I'm just wasting time.

So- 3 things I would want to pursue. Directing, writing, or designing. I have a tiny interest in acting that isn't really worth pursuing cause there are too many people in LA with the same idea.

Directing- I'm going to spend now until August, studying for the exam to the Training Program and most likely getting a video done to present what I can do, or I'll re-edit my plays for the same purpose. For the new video, I'd have to write something new or find something to film. Ideally, I'd like to find a director to be their assistant, but it's tough work. Even the program sounds frightening. Part of the description goes "need to be able to travel across uneven ground." Guess that also means I need to keep running now.

Writing- I'm currently working on a novel, but that could take years to finish. My main goal is not to lose steam. I have, a little bit, but I'm still doggedly pushing it. I hope to have at least 5 chapters done by the end of the year. (Which doesn't sound very ambitious, but people who write know how hard it will be) Also, I'm going to finish a spec script to send to a couple of stations (harder now that I don't watch TV, but I'll keep reading transcripts online) and perhaps pursue the writing program instead.

Designing- Nothing is going to happen here since it costs too much to study this is school and the only designing i'll be doing is for my own personal art projects. Maybe one day I'll get the passion for it that makes everything else incomparable, but this is going on the shelf for now.

Money- I'm going to find a job as an assistant cause that's what I do best and get enough money to move out and keep me sustained once I start my programs for what i'm really interested in. I could take the commercial acting class but that's too be seen. I don't mind doing that work, and I know I could nail a couple fairly well, but it just seems too easy an answer. Also, it's alot of initial money, what with headshots, agency fees, and the class itself, too.

But there you go!

Plus, I'm going to call Focus Features every week until they give me a position. HA!

4:34 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.