The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, December 25, 2004
William Randolph Hearst was so angered by Citizen Kane that he accused Orson Welles of being a Communist in order to keep the film from being released.
The pianist playing the music in the "El Rancho" is 'Nat 'King' Cole' , who was not yet famous as a singer.
Bernstein: A fellow will remember a lot of things you wouldn't think he'd remember. You take me. One day, back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl.
Charles Foster Kane: I don't think there's one word that can describe a mans life.
Leland: That's all he ever wanted out of life... was love. That's the tragedy of Charles Foster Kane. You see, he just didn't have any to give.
Rawlson: It isn't enough to tell us what a man did. You've got to tell us who he was.
1:45 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home