The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Quod me nutrit me destruit
I will get through the slump.
I just wish it were over already. I hate... I DESPISE waiting.
I'm too hot-tempered to have much patience. I might gain more from being quiet and still, but my personality won't allow it. So I blaze through, burning shit along the way.
I miss what is lost, but also fear too much to tread backwards.
It's ultralame that my girls and I are feeling "ugh." Even my boys aren't up to snuff. I hate people who hurt my friends. I hate my depressed self for being so damn destructive. And I hate that I cannot hate people who hurt me.
Quod me nutrit me destruit!
1:27 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home