The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, December 18, 2004
It's absolute. I'm a total pedophile for young boy actors. James, Momma Kim, and I went to see Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events last night. It was superb and so very clever. But I was drooling over Liam Aiken, who I first saw as a 6 year old tyke in Stepmom. Now he's growing up and he's way too adorable for me to ignore. Screw Harry Potter. It's all about Liam.
Did you ever notice Liam is a short version of William? I found myself noticing that the other day and getting perked up at the discovery.
Highlights of the movie for me:
Count Olaf holding the newspaper with the picture of Lon Chaney and looking remarkably similar.
Sunny's pewter blue cape with peach tassles.
Dustin Hoffman's role as critic ("She doesn't deserve him, she doesn't!")
The noticeable circulation of the Christopher Guest cast (high hopes for Parker in the next installment~)
Peg legs.
LIAM AIKEN.
Also, I realized today MY ULTIMATE pet peeve- people who walk slowly in front of me. It bugs me to homicidal tendencies. Especially if I cannot manuever myself around them. It's like when I drive and I can't get around the slow ass car. Imagine 3 slow ass teenage brats taking up the escalator and you cannot bop them to get past. UGH. I pride myself on being able to glide through crowds with agility and speed. If someone halts my progress, the steam emits from my ears.
And last night, right after I got pissed about something, this guy varoomed out of a parking structure in front of me when I was driving. He gave me a disdainful look and it was ON.
We were both stopped at a red light. I watched it turn yellow then red, and we both gunned our engines. I, of course, split RIGHT in front of him, he passed to my left where my bold finger awaited his sight, and I turned right to go home.
Ahh the satisfaction of a road rager.
10:45 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home