The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, December 29, 2004
In honor of Jude Law's birthday today, I must confess that I had the naughtiest dream a few nights ago. I never even had a thing for Jude previously. I thought he was a disgusting stereotype of a pretty boy. There was a Lifetime movie with him and Gretchen Mol where he looked halfway decent only cause he was probably 19 at the time, and I have a thing for young men. (I'm considering therapy)
But after that dream, I have to reconsider. Because if the dream Jude Law was ANYTHING like the real Jude Law, I'll most willingly chase him down wherever and whenever I see him.
I doubt it, though. Dream Jude Law was too good to be true. Mmmmm....
1:35 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home