The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
I'm sick. You'd think after getting the flu twice already this year (both after the summer), I'd be flu-free until the new year.
Wrong.
It's the worst one yet and that's saying something. My theory of going out, sweating it out, and getting fresh air was totally debunked when I collapsed from exhaustion yesterday and spent all of today miserable and ill.
Being desperate for social activity has taken its toll. I'm still not cured. I must make it to Ultrasuede tomorrow night, then 99 cent store extravaganza with Crack on Friday, then Scott and Antonia's housewarming/birthday bash on Saturday.
My parents must think I'm an exotic dancer by now. I only go out at night.
Funny anecdote: Tammie, my favorite cousin, called to say that she was going to be in town on Monday. We scheduled a dinner together, post my audition prepping with Frankie. I get a call on Monday from Tammie who is too sick to come to dinner. I answer the phone wiht my flu-ridden voice and accept her humble apology. Then I proceed to go out with Francis, slobbering him with my snot. The sweetness bought me dinner too, after driving down from Chadsworth to pick me up.
That wasn't as funny as I thought.
Speaking of Francis, at the cast party for Vishnu, we did a rendition of "A Whole New World" pretending to ride the magic carpet. My voice was nowhere near the quality people should have to listen to. As a result, my throat feels cut open and sanded now.
Axl hasn't called yet. Maybe it's for the better since I planned to graciously turn him away anyway. But damnit, I was hot.
I miss him very badly, but I do realize that he is wrong for me.
I lost my favorite/new black shirt by driving away with it on my roof. I gotta stop doing that.
8:35 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home