The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, December 30, 2004
HYDE: “You know, Donna. If, Forman ever decides to dabble in the love that dare not speak it's name, I'm here for you."
KITTY: “There are five stages. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.”
RED: “Kitty, I've got two stages. Anger, and drinking.”
Why did I run down a white Plymouth today? Cause the bitch tried to run me off the road. I was minding my own business when she plowed into my lane.
Even her ugly ass boyfriend looked contrite after I made her life hell and gave me the "I don't know how to excuse her" look.
If you can't drive, stay off the road.
3:49 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home