The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, December 08, 2004  
Huck is my role model for self-love:

Billdacat (9:18:54 PM): yeah good huck

Billdacat (9:21:43 PM): except shawn he's hot

Billdacat (9:46:19 PM): yup thats the life of an engineer

Billdacat (9:50:59 PM): how about i run around naked crying looking for a stuff teddy bear thats looks like an orange
Billdacat (9:51:02 PM): oh yeah

Talking with Huck is the Batman ride at Magic Mtn. Always brief but SOOOOOO worth it.

Plus, just when I think I'm going off the deep end, Frankie is there:

CityofAngelsBoy (9:42:54 PM): Please don't die.

CityofAngelsBoy (9:50:55 PM): Remind me never to date you.

CityofAngelsBoy (10:02:56 PM): Will I get spanked this evening?

CityofAngelsBoy (10:39:57 PM): Ahhh, you're a popular girl.

CityofAngelsBoy (10:41:19 PM): I lurv you.


10:31 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.