The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, December 13, 2004  
Fagnet: one who attracts gay friends with ease.

W4LSaGe (10:04:52 PM): how do you meet these new fags? it's like you have a fag mag(net)
geek chiQ 5 (10:06:14 PM): fagnet!

I am without a doubt, totally a fagnet. Not that I'm complaining. Life is just more colorful that way.

Debating whether or not to take Axl up on his offer, I felt like I'd get kicked in the ass by karma if I refused (for no good reason) a nice guy's attempt to get to know me. Can you blame him, really? *wink wink* I have no plans whatsoever but to play it by ear. I'm very wary of anything romantikal at the moment, but I'm down for meeting new friends. Especially with cool names.

How freaking coincidental. Anthony, my first gay fiancee, just called. He's broken up with Noe, that ol' hag. He sounds so much better, and unlike the "desperate housewife" he used to be. I'm truly happy, especially since he might be in Hollywood every Sunday and I can catch up on old times. We bonded yet again over our similar love lives- we both felt that the other needed to be single and happy again and since it is so, we're giddy for each other, even if we're frightened for ourselves.

I recently snooped on someone's blog (a person I know trivially and wouldn't normally have access too, except that I'm a nosy gossip) and saw that he was broken up with his perfect girlfriend. I felt like calling him up right then and there and yelling at him. But I hesitated and today I see that he's back where he belongs and rightly so. Even I admit that the girl was gorgeous in nearly every aspect. She's one of the lesbo crushes I obtain along the way.

I'm feeling a lot healthier these days, if not necessarily happier. I realized that being in love was elation to a point where I couldn't handle it. But being independent, successfully, is a steadier, safer ambition. You don't feel as drug-induced joyful, but you do get a longer, lasting feeling of accomplishment. And luckily, the being independent doesn't have to disappear when falling in love next time.

So says she who forgets her lessons often in the face of tests.

9:55 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.