The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, November 22, 2004
THIS IS ONLY FOR PROOF READERS/EDITORS!! ----->
For nearly three years, I worked at UCTV, under the supervision of the Marketing Director. UCTV is a television station dedicated to the goal of providing the public with informational, educational and enrichment programming based on the intellectual, scientific and creative talents of the diverse campuses of the University of California. There, I had the privilege of gaining valuable experience and knowledge in studio, business, and office work.
Unfortunately, my position as assistant was available only while I was a student at the University of California- San Diego. This past June, I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts and relocated myself to Los Angeles. Upon finding a description of the Executive Assistant you seek, I am eager to earn the position. As I am both very qualified and interested in the work, I believe I would be the best person for the job.
I am well experienced in most of the skills you require for the applicant. My previous duties around the office expanded my knowledge of computer programs in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. I am comfortable around many popular PC and Apple computer programs, such as Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Filemaker Pro. I am familiar with many publicity duties of a studio. I have worked on press projects and research. I learn new responsibilites with efficiency and care.
I also intern as a Production Assistant with Cornerstone Theatre and East West Players. Through my experience there, I know I am at ease in high-pressured environments and strive to do my best with the circumstances I am given. I am able to handle several tasks at once without losing focus on the goal.
I am organized, dedicated, and creative. I am an active contributor to artistic projects. I have a pleasant personality and can handle many difficult situations with patience. My customer relation skills are impeccable and I am not nervous around financial duties. Before I left UCTV, I trained the next person to take my position and have done other training in my career past.
When we have the opportunity to meet, I'll be able to elaborate on my work experience--which seems to complement your needs--and supply you with strong references.
To further acquaint you with the specifics of my background I am enclosing my resume. I look forward to discussing the position with you with more detail.
7:39 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home