The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Last night was therapeutic and destructive both.
Hanging out with Francis and Courtney was mucho fun. The movie was the first time in weeks that I've laughed SO hard. And stops at bars, porn shops, and gay book stores in West Hollywood while bonding with my new Anthony was a delight. I only just turned down the drag show because I was beginning to lose my peak.
Losing my peak is the theme. This incessant flu/cold is wearing me out. If it were harsh and quick, I'd have done with it already. It's not a hurricane, but a flood. Long, slow, messy, and tiresome. Nothing is quite alright during an ill period.
Is that why I'm feeling so blue, despite the good times? Even during the movie's best, I was pondering my own relevance to the plot. And not in a good way.
I'm a Cleaver-holic. No matter how much I search for the Darcy, I find myself drowned in Cleaver. Even now, I can't convince myself free of the curse.
Taking the plunge means falling the depths.
1:09 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home