The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Saturday, November 13, 2004  
Last night, after the show, we all went out for happy hour kicks. After much goading, I ordered the infamous Pink Lady (which turned out to be not so pink and really gross.) I don't know if that led to my determination to get a better one, but I had tasted (as I can remember now) a chocolate beer, black martini, raspberry wind? martini, long island iced tea... It didn't help that the stage manager generously offered to pay for my drink and food that night.

Bold and yet not so wise. I drove home somehow. (Even found the time to make a regretful phone call.) I went straight to bed and today I woke up with a raging hang-over.

Icky. And now I head out to Burbank for the Lotus Festival and a Thai Buddhist punk band.

My my.

9:47 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.