The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Tuesday, November 16, 2004  
It was simpler times when I could turn on some "Adventures of Pete & Pete." Simpler, but happier times.

I miss that show. Lucky Linda to get the DVDs.

Here are some quotes from the show, courtesy of IMDB.

Monica: I am so sick and tired of hearing lucky this and lucky that. Why don't you take your lucky necklace stuff it down your lucky mouth before I push you down this lucky hill and make you poop in your lucky underpants.

Older Pete Wrigley: Why is it that when you miss somebody so much that your heart is ready to disintegrate, you always hear the saddest song ever on the radio?

Don Wrigley: C'mon Pete, we gotta kill Bob while he's still alive!

Younger Pete Wrigley: Will I ever see you again?
Artie, The Strongest Man in the World: Worry not, boy. Worry not... for I am Artie, the strongest man
[takes superhero position]
Artie, The Strongest Man in the World: in the world!

Artie, The Strongest Man in the World: Soon you will be like Cheese Boy: melty, melty, melty!

It's been a long time, but some of my favorite episodes include: when Ellen had to pee and was stuck at her job in the tollbooth, when Older Pete finally cut his hair, when Nona fell in love with Younger Pete, when the Ice Cream truck never came, and DEFINITELY when the family took a road trip and had to defend their "King of the Road" title.

Sigh.

4:15 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.