The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
A couple of nights ago, I had a chance to sit with my mom, while the Dallas reunion special was on CBS. We chatted, giggled, and shared. Girls' night. It was so fun, I want to buy the Dallas seasons on DVD to get some more of that. Her birthday is coming up...
Also, Thursday is Veteran's Day. James and I are planning a whole sister/brother outing, complete with "The Incredibles".
My friends have been doing a phantasmic job of cheering me up lately, leaving me lovely messages and hanging out with me, so that I feel all the more better. I cannot thank all of you enough for your continuous support.
For professional and ethical reasons, I won't complain on this blog about my peeves on the set of "As Vishnu Dreams," but I could be persuaded to spill the beans if you buy me a drink. Grrr...
1:25 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home