The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
The best thing to do when you're "getting over it", is to keep busy.
I had a lovely time with Shannina out on the town. I even got to make Kenny jealous about Shaun of the Dead. (awesome perk)
I love this movie quote, must be my vindictive, violent nature:
Liz Bailey: I was married. My husband cheated on me left and right. One day he tells me it's MY fault he saw other women. So I picked up a knife, and told him it was HIS fault I was stabbing him.
from: Living Out Loud (1998)
Tonight I go back to East West Players again and help the costumes process. Keep in touch for naked ladies anecdotes, Ian.
MAN! Even when you pretend and pretend and pretend, the pain is still there.
1:20 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home