The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, October 24, 2004
TheRealDKM (6:44:39 PM): so hows your mom doing?
TheRealDKM (6:44:53 PM): hopefully better than in the picture
TheRealDKM (6:45:21 PM): you both look like deprived somalians
I take real offense, Ian. *sigh* ... if it weren't the truth, that is.
TheRealDKM (6:52:45 PM): the bell guarantee
TheRealDKM (6:53:10 PM): about as good as a spoon with a hole in it
TheRealDKM (6:53:36 PM): and yes, brian is actively using his 'i gotta take this' plan
By the way, my dear LSAT survivors? I think you are all marvelously admirable, no matter what opinion you hold yourselves to. Don't fret, my pets. After all, law school will grind you to dust, so what does it matter what score you have? I barely recall my SAT scores today, and five years ago, I thought them more important than my own birthday.
6:51 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home