The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, October 27, 2004  
Am I the only one who is slightly disturbed by the presence of Mark McGrath on Entertainment Tonight? That is the oddest crossover career move I've seen. I suppose Joan Rivers is recording a crappy pop CD? DOWNGRADE! (I wish I was a panelist on Best Week Ever. I'd kill.)

However, he did inform me that the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD comes in 14 different languages!! Wow. Johnny Depp speaking Japanese. Or hotter yet, Johnny Depp speaking Italian. Maybe I ought to rent it on a lonely night?

Momma Kim and I spent the day shopping and nearly killed ourselves slipping and sliding at the Grove. Marble tiles are pretty, yes, but VERY dangerous during a downpour. Especially when you're wearing flip flops. ....cold....

Also, I've concluded that Target shopping is enjoyable with just about everyone.

some people are IM teases. some people are IM startlers. but some people are IM treasures.

1:58 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.