The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, September 18, 2004
There are days when I feel sad, because I remember something I did in the past that makes me feel disappointed in myself.
Today I recall in high school, in chem class, I sat next to Edward. My friends Youni and Kristy were also in the class. There was a boy who acted like a drunk fool and smelled like an abandoned distillery. We used to giggle and make jokes in Korean behind his back.
Edward would never say anything, but gave us odd looks. One day, he looked at me and said, "Did you know I speak Korean?"
I rebuffed with "Nuh-uh!"
He replied his mother was Korean, and wrote something down in Korean on a piece of paper and passed it to me.
I honestly can't remember if we made fun of him as well, but I was startled. I had no ill will towards him, but that's how high school is. Worst of all, I can't be sure his name was Edward.
He seemed nice enough though. It's too bad that in high school, I was mostly too immature to make worthy connections.
11:51 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home