The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, July 22, 2004
I must look tragic on normal days. Why doesn't anyone pull me aside and let me know?
On Monday, I was given the day off (even though rent is becoming harder to acquire) and I spent my morning up-doing my hair. I thought I looked reasonably more picturesque. I picked up Sarah for the movie (I won't admit which one, but here's a clue: Don't stop swinging because you're afraid of striking out.) She exclaimed over my hair. "You're hair is pretty, what did you do?!"
I was only slightly perturbed at her energy, thinking, "Maybe it's better than I even gave it credit."
Today, I spent a few minutes straightening my hair out before coming in late to work. 3 women have complimented me on my great hair. 1: Did you cut your hair? It looks great. 2: You look so professional today. It's the hair. 3: Your hair looks very cute today. Did you blow it out?
Come on, people! It's not that I can't take a compliment (well) but I'm not so hideous au natural, am I?
11:15 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home