The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, June 16, 2004  
Weirdest fucking dream last night. I think it was the stale rice krispy that did it, or maybe that I promised myself an early night and still got home past 2 am. Anyway, here are the highlights:

Two couples were porn-sexing in my theatre (yeah, I had a theatre, people) and we eventually had to kick them out and the one guy ran back to explain some lame excuse (his friend's watch broke, but there was supposed to be an "allowed" public sex time)

I was talking to some guys I remember from FNV- and they were chastising me for the lack of CD's that I promised. But they were playing this song that I never put on the soundtrack. Must be eating at my conscience anyway.

My dad was hunting down some weird rabid guy who was like a human Scar (from Lion King) I guess. My dad won. But I'm not sure how.

It doesn't seem to weird now that I write it. But living it and reading it are two so very different things.

Last night, I ended up at Andrew's place, chilling with his peoples. His friend, Sandeep from Boston, who was very argumentative or at least questioning, showed up some cool video clips that reaffirms my belief that journalism wasn't for me. ("It goes WHOO WHOOO!!)

It was different for me hanging out with such regular, chill people and I really enjoyed myself. I even got an unexpected hug AND we got more info about Nordic boy. I call that a success.

12:27 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.