The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, June 17, 2004
OH MY GOD. I just checked my ethnic studies grade and it says I failed. WHÅT?? How did I go from a B+ to a FAIL??? I'm going to have an aneurysm.
I'm not going to even think about it for now. It must be an error.
Dude, I'm so tired. Let's work backwards.
Cable guy came this morning and I saw the judgmental eyes as he peered around my ground zero apt and my Annie Hall looks as he hooked me up with fuzzy cable. (Shannina, I TOLD you Jason didn't appreciate my prank call. It's all your boyfriend's fault for putting me up to it.)
Before that, I was on the 8 ALL morning from shuttling Linda to Noahmie's and back again. The coffee just made me nauseous, too.
Before that, I had to deal with stupid gas station couple. I'm sorry, when did it become the thing to do to copulate at a Chevron? In the wee hours of the dawn, no less?
Winding back to last night, I came home later than I expected (AGAIN) after watching stupid Stepford Wives. God that movie blows. I'm planning on torching the free poster I got in order to release my resentment.
Alright, so they got this new cool Coke machine (it's got this new elevator device to deliver the soda you choose) but it gypped Nick and took his two dollars. So we didn't even see the coolness. Boo.
Oh, and I'm not sure if it was an intended move, but I can't get over the fact that some guy "close-faced" me right before the movie. There I was, leaned against the wall, in no way hidden or blocking traffic mind you, talking to Nick- when some guy appears centimeters from my face. I went speechless in shock and then he was gone. I didn't even see his face cause it was too damn close. What is THAT? Is that some new move boys are trying? And when I tried to get some understanding from Courtney, she countered with the time Jason sniffed her.
The coffee obviously had an effect on me, cause I'm shaking, can't stop writing, and I have to pee like a racehorse. Perhaps I should stay home tonight and relax before my trip tomorrow. Thoughts?
10:29 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home