The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Last blog today, I swear!! (Now I remember why I stopped drinking coffee. It pushes me into that place where I end up streaking across busy intersections, crusading for migratory elfins. Don't ask)
ALL the women at work and I, included, are on the same cycle. That's right, boys, an office chock full of foaming at the mouth women. I'm so damn lucky.
I'm obsessed with Harlem shaking at the moment.
Kenny, stop reading my blog and let's get to the COYOTE UGLY (COCKTAIL for you) part of our lives, shall we?
1:48 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home