The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Is anyone else feeling as pedophiliac as I am about the kid playing Harry Potter? He's grown into full-blown hottie.
I'm sitting there in the theatre, and I'm in bad need of a hot towel. Linda knows. I was feeling the heat the whole time. He's got the whole tall, dark, good looking thing and on top of that, he's got a good voice, pretty eyes, and he dresses the way boys his age should dress! Nothing too flashy, but boyish charming. Man, if i knew that kid personally, I'd have to lock myself up in order to keep away.
Tisha, I'm with you on this. Harry is major jailbait.
And I'm loving the messy hair.
3:01 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home