The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, June 14, 2004  
I think the hardest thing for me to do is stay still.

I run headlong into things without stopping to consider why I'm going so fast. I make mistakes and refuse to look back because I'm afraid of realizing how much I've fucked up.

I like to convince myself that being active means finding solutions, but there are times when being patient and mellow would have benefited me more.

I don't like having regrets because they're a waste of time, but sitting alone for a long period of time means I start thinking too much. I start mentally choking on what shouldn't be in my head at all.

It's funny: when I was a human island, all I wanted was to have it all- a giant network of friends, unconditional love, and a busy social life. Once I got all these, it still left me empty.

Maybe because I was always concerned that it wasn't real. Nothing is permanent, no matter how much you wish they were. In the end, you are always expendable.

I learned how to survive on my own and then I threw that away for a chance to be able to depend on others. Forget second chances, I want a second life.

How can I be content when what I want are two mutually exclusive things?

11:45 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.