The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, June 28, 2004
I feel so exhausted. My body has been put through the ringer and it's saying "No likey." The daily grind is wearing me out. It feels weenie to complain about my ailments since they're mild, but they're numerous. Arg. I guess I just need to suck it up and push past the weakness.
I love the Adrien Brody Coke commercial. I never found him that attractive before but now I see the charm. He's very cute when he's having fun.
I want to watch El Crimen de Padre Amaro. Gael Garcia Bernal is like the Mexican Brad Pitt. Gorgeous and talented. Mmm.
1:51 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home