The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Do you remember back in the day, they used to sell that weird aquarium that was fake? The water was this thick gel and the fishes were plastic? You used a metal rod to push the fishes around? Anyone?
I feel lately that I'm wallowing in that thick, clear gel.
I know where I am and what I should be doing. Instead I can't move myself and I feel like everyone's peering at me.
I'm so tired of making mistakes and having everyone "tsk tsk" me and tell me what I did wrong.
I just want to be sure that I'll be okay and making sure of that is the hardest thing to do sometimes. Self-security is a fleeting concept.
A week ago, I just got used to being by myself and being cool about it. So, I need to make sure that wasn't a temporary state before I head into alternate paradigms.
I like me. Soon, I can let other people like me, too. Just a lil bit of patience is all.
10:27 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home