The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Am I in a cellular dead zone?
Last week, my phone was blowing up with calls, I was cringing from hearing my ring tone, and I would have given blood for silence.
Today, not a call! Doug, if you don't want the damn lights, I'm chucking them so my landlady can fish them out of the dumpster. My friends- I fear you don't want to call out because I might have another breakdown on you. Rest assured, break down Grace has come full circle. No more drama.
I'm tired of feeling pitiful. I'm tired of the people who make me feel pitiful. But hey, I miss hanging out with friends. 'Course now, most of my friends are moving away to faraway lands and I'm left feeling like a townie.
I need a job pronto and a roomie for the summer. Graduation looks like another hyped up mess of a day.
Is it bad that I'm out every night, looking for drinks and mindless activities? I need a new designated driver to call. (Someone who won't blow me off, literally.)
3:53 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home