The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, May 24, 2004
I got a query for my friends...
I have a problem. See, this person doesn't like me and vice versa. Vicefeckingmuchoversa.
But I have to deal with this person almost daily and I can't get out of it. Neither of us like the situation but there's nothing we can do about it.
But now this person is making things difficult and we are barely speaking as it is.
SO my question is this:
What can I do (without a trace, since I don't like messy revenge) to make this person's life miserable? Something that can't be blamed on me, but nevertheless gets the point of "you suck" across. Make me smile, people.
There are rewards for most creative suggestion and the one I'll actually use. Send them to geekchiq@hotmail.com. (Keep in mind, the two rewards might even go to the same person)
3:38 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home