The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, May 20, 2004
He looked at Sonia and sensed how much her love was on him; strangely, it suddenly felt weary and painful to be loved like that--a strange and terrible sensation!
People are not so dreadful when you know them.
Oh, Laura, Laura, I tried to leave you behind me, but I am more faithful than I intended to be!
Now what they don't know is that each one of them is afraid, see, see each one separately thinks that he is the only one that's afraid. And they go on like that straight into the night, not knowing, and the one that is chasing doesn't know where the other is taking him and the one who is being chased doesn't know where he is going.
3:33 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home