The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, April 01, 2004
It's all about the wonderful time rightbefore you head for a mental or physical breakdown.
First week is already beating the shit out of me. I'm tired beyond feeling. I just want some sleep and decent food before I collapse.
I like my classes, I like my friends, and I like the show. I even like going to work, cause then i can spend money on things. But I need some rest or I won't be able to keep up this crazy E! lifestyle.
Jess brought me peanut butter pretzels cause i gave her some the first night we met. It was too cute. April scored me a free pizza slice the other night. That girl is too much. She basically conned the pizza guys into giving us all these free things. I love it. And on that note, i love balsamic vinegar. So what if my lips turn numb from all the spicy and sour foods I eat?
The team for Shopping for Men were staring at my voracious eating last night. I stopped mid-bite to explain that I'm eating alot b/c I skipped earlier meals. But in reality, it's how I always eat. What's the point of living if you're not doing what makes you happy right? I'm happy eating. So, I eat. Constantly.
What does it mean when your big toe has been numb for more than a month? I keep sticking pins in it, but I think that's not a good solution. It's more of an amusement, I'd say.
3:48 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home