The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
I got a lot to say today.
I had a nightmare last night. Sort of.
So this guy from my past appears in my dream. I'm walking down a dirt road and I'm kinda wishing I was somewhere else. Bored, basically. He materializes and grabs my hand. Before I can react, he runs and drags me along. We jump off a huge gorge, and I'm about to scream (there's a roaring river below) when he deftly manuevers us into soft grass and flowers on the side. (it was a huge valley) I'm not angry but amazed at his skill and idea for adventure.
We climb away from the grass and suddenly we're in a mall. Of course. We run into everyone from my past that I wouldn't particularly want to run into, but this guy (who shall remain nameless heretofore) manages to hide us from nearly everyone. Oh, and the girl who plays Laura on Family Matters was there avoiding Urkel or something like that. So, yeah, we're avoiding people and laughing at our great intelligence. We duck into this store full of gowns. The guy is giving me the EYE.
I realize he's into me. I freak out. "Aren't you gay? Last time we hung out, you were gay!" He doesn't respond to that. He's making his moves. I run away. He catches up. He has a response for every excuse I make. Or, as Brian would say, he's got band-aids.
Speaking of Brian, (and let's not read into any subconcious grudges even though I know you will) he's actually working at this very mall. But he's too busy working to notice that I'm being very diligently pursued. I'm feeling harassed by everything in my life.
By running away from the guy, I'm again running into everyone I didn't want to talk to, but now I don't have a clever spy-like friend to help disguise me.
I'm in despair and trying to hide, when this 10 year boy hits me or insults me (my memory is fuzzy, but my indignation is rampant) and I decide- "I won't let people step all over me anymore! even stupid prepubescent creatures like him!" So i chase after him. But he dives into a pool (kinda like the one in UTC) and taunts me, assuming I'd never get in the water to get him.
I drop my purse on the side. I want to call out to someone i know to watch it, but all i see is the guy and i forgot his name by now. So i just get in the water. Out of the corner of my eye, as I'm grabbing the 10 year old to give him what he deserves, I see his accomplice, a 8 year old girl rifling through my purse to snatch my wallet. I grip onto the boy tight and yell at someone to get the girl.
I forget how the dream ends because now all i remember is Linda slipping into the bathroom while I'm semi-concious (her toilet is broke)
I blame it on IHOP boy. He must have slipped in some chemical in the food.
11:55 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home